Every year on the first day of summer I feel compelled to write a bucket list. This year my theme is “simple gratitude” and the list reflects it.
1. Write in our “Blessing Book” 3 x each week.
2. Read 2 books with boys and discuss during dinner: “Seven Principles Every Teen Should Know” by Andy Stanley and “The Sacred Search” by Dr. Gary Thomas.
3. Pick blueberries.
4. Family beach day at least 2 x each month.
5. Ride bike 3 x each week.
6. Visit my mom in Birmingham.
7. Go to the library once every week or two.
8. Blog once a month.
9. Clean & organize garage with Aaron.
10. Visit 3 colleges with Matthew.
What is on your list for this summer?