Life is full and a new year is a great time to evaluate and look at where you are and where you are going. Here are a few questions I find helpful to answer which force me to focus on the priority of life and not get lost in the trivial.
1. What are my fondest memories of 2014?
2. What did I learn about God, myself, calling, my spouse?
3. When in the past year did I feel the most alive to God? Why?
4. What were my defining moments?
5. As I move into 2015, is a majority of my energy being spent on things that drain or energize me?
6. What books impacted me most in 2014? What books should I add to my read list for 2015?
7. What 2-3 things have I put off that I need to do now?
8. What should I keep doing…stop doing…start doing? (ask my spouse)
9. What is my plan for extended time with the Lord?
10. How and when will I invest in marriage, family and friends?
11. What specifically can I do to help build great memories for my children in 2012?
12. How am I preparing for 10 years from now?
What have you done for a year end review? What would you add to this list?