The only thing I like better than the New Year is personal evaluation. Having an insatiable hunger for growth and asking questions at a new year is something I have done for years. Here are 9 questions I had to ask myself at the beginning of 2015.
1. When in the last year have I felt most alive to God? Why?
2. What have I learned about myself, God, ministry, calling, my spouse?
3. What will I do to deepen my relationships in a small Biblical community of friends?
4. Who do I feel called to invest my life in this year and what will we focus on?
5. Who are the preChristian friends that I want to be more intentional in spending time with?
6. What am I motivated to do developmentally this year – personally and professionally?
7. What should I keep doing … stop doing … start doing? (Ask my spouse.)
8. What is my plan for extended time with the Lord.
9. How and when will I invest time in marriage, family and Biblical community?.