I want to promise you something greater. What do you value? What do you need most in your life right now? Let me help you develop a strategy to get what you want and keep what you value. I want you to live your priorities and love your life.
So, who am I?
- I am an entrepreneur and have started multiple ministries and successful businesses in the past 30 years.
- I am a founding partner at Women of Influence, a company that coaches and develops women.
- I am a Christian speaker at various events for women.
My passion is to help women thrive. To thrive in todays world puts you in an exclusive club, unified by a bond of common goals. My prayer is that you love your life and grow. Whether you desire to grow spiritually, grow financially, grow a business or grow a relationship I can help. For 30 years I have grown in all of these areas through trial, error and success. I am so excited to pass on to others how I learned to live my priorities and love my life.
The most joyful part of my life is being a wife to Todd and mom to Matthew and Aaron. I live in Fairhope with my husband, a diva cat and neurotic dog. With 2 in college I guess you can say we are empty nesters. Thank you so much for stopping by. Grab a cup of coffee and share a comment. I would love to hear from you.
Some of you are inquiring about my speaking/teaching experience. I have served on staff at the following:
- Briarwood Presbyterian Church with Dr. Frank Barker
- The Navigators at the Air Force Academy
- The Navigators at UCSD
- Skyline Wesleyan Church with Dr. John Maxwell
- Mary Kay, Inc.
- Women of Influence
- CrossBridge, NYC
- LEAD, NYC
- Magnolia Springs Wesleyan Church
- Eastern Shore Community Church