Would you invest one hour in yourself to set up for the best year ever?
Life is full and a new year is a great time to evaluate and look at where you are and where you are going. I find it helpful to answer the questions listed and write down your answer. Each one will force you to focus on the priority of life and not get lost in the trivial.
- What are my top 3 memories of 2017?
- What are 3 memories I want to create in 2018?
- What area in my life worked best in 2017?
- What area in my life do I most want to improve 9n 2018?
- What is one thing that needs to happen for me to start 2018 strong?
- What do I need to start doing in 2018?
- What do I need to stop doing in 2018?
- Who do I need to express more gratitude toward in 2018?
- What fear or fears are hiding me back from what God wants for me?
- If you could make one change in your life right now, what would it be?
Working hard is important, but so is take time for evaluation and planning. Fail to plan and plan to fail.
In the last 24 hours I have not only evaluated and planned but I filled my calendar with activity needed to accomplish my goals There are many good calendars out there but my personal favorite is the Passion Planner. This planner consist of a monthly page, weekly, To Do List, goal and strategy page and also 2 pages for weekly evaluation. It’s easy to write down goals but the weekly evaluation is what will set you up for the best year ever.