I LOVE SUMMER! Every Summer I enjoy stating either in my journal or to my family a theme of what I desire our summer to be. Here is my Summer 2012 Manifesto and the theme is Renew…
1. Go to the beach once a week.
2. Plant some flowers.
3. Pick lots of blueberries.
4. Spend at least 30 minutes a day outside.
5. Read 4 books that add value to my life then share what I learned with 4 different people.
6. Ride my bike at least 3 x week.
7. Join the Y and exercise at least 3 x week.
8. Read at least 3 fun magazines a month.
9. Have posters made & framed of words/verses we are praying into their lives.
10. Help boys select summer reading.
11. Take 3 fun road trips with the boys.
12. Blog 3 x a week.
That’s it. What do you hope to do this summer? Would love to hear!