Living with purpose, passion and priorities is a tag line for WIN. On a personal level, living with purpose is so much more. Nothing adds more fullness and meaning to life than discovering your purpose and living it out seven days a week. After my relationship with God, my husband and children are my highest priority. Often that means not having my desired standard of a clean house. Last night I told someone that it is more important for me to spend time with my children than have my house clean. That doesn’t mean I don’t clean–sometimes I just have to let it go. It does mean that I will not get through a “To Do” list and also that I often will not respond to email, phone calls and other things as promptly as I did as a single person with no children. Living with purpose has enabled me to:
1. Invest my time in what is most important, to what I believe God has called me to do.
2. Exchange burnout for balance.
3. Make confident decisions.
4. Nurture a growing sense of peace.
5. Live a life of no-regrets.
How about you? Are you living on purpose?