Dear Readers, I don’t think I have ever copy and pasted another but this by Craig is so powerful I wanted to share with you. I pray it will touch your heart as much as it did mine. Off to Manhattan today to meet a woman in ministry. See ya’ Monday! Hugs, DuAnne
The Most Dangerous Prayer by Craig Groeschel
Do you truly want to make a difference in this world? Do you want generations to be different because you knew Christ? Do you want to lead a church that will impact your city, state, and the world? Do you want your preaching to awaken dormant spirits, stir complacent hearts, convict wayward sinners?
Then pray this prayer: “God, please break me.”
And when He does, you’ll be ruined—in the best sort of way.
- Your heart will ache for those without Christ.
- You’ll despise spiritual complacency.
- You’ll see the darkness of your heart clearly.
- You’ll be bothered deeply by things you used to easily overlook.
- You’ll cry often and easily.
- You’ll know Jesus more intimately.
“Break us… Oh, Lord! Break us!”