Help! Are you a woman in ministry? I recently wrote an article for a pastor’s coaching ministry on “The Making of a Woman in Ministry.” Currently I am working on a research project. If you are female and on a ministry staff or volunteer staff I want your help. Would you consider answering the following 7 questions:
1. Who are your heroes and mentors? Tell of their impact on your life.
2. Describe your ideal job description.
3. Name the 3 most influential books you have read and approximately when you read them.
4. What causes you the most frustration in your ministry?
5. Have you ever experienced burn-out in ministry? If yes, explain.
6. As a student of leadership, what specifically are you working on to become a better leader? Fill in the blank, I would be a better leader ….
7. How are you doing in your personal devotional life? Are you closer to God today than you were a year ago?
To complete the survey just hit “comment.” If you prefer to remain anonymous to other readers you can email survey feedback to me at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your help!